Don't Miss PSAI's Virtual Training on Dealing with Extreme Weather
In the last few months, we've seen record-breaking heat waves, an increase in wildfires, and the recent severe flooding across Appalachia. Extreme weather conditions are becoming more frequent. Don't let them catch your business off guard. This 90-minute course is designed to assist portable sanitation operators and their teams in dealing with extreme weather—from cold to heat and from windy conditions to natural disasters.
Our presenter will be Ronda McMichael, an Operator Director on the PSAI Board. Ronda also serves on the PSAI Standards and Guidance Committee and Training Committee where she became a certified PSAI trainer last year! Ronda operates Wise Environmental Solutions, Inc, headquartered in Trussville, Alabama.
In this training, participants will:
- Know the key considerations and optimal tactics for placing and servicing units subject to cold temperatures (32 degrees F/0 degrees C or below).
- Know the key considerations and optimal tactics for placing and servicing units subject to hot temperatures (85 degrees F/29 degrees C or above).
- Participants will be able to identify acceptable tactics for securing units in windy conditions.
- Participants will be able to create (or assist in the creation of) a hazard preparedness plan for their company.
- Participants will be aware of the unique issues and considerations in providing portable sanitation during or after a natural disaster.
The cost for PSAI members is $100 per person, or $130 for nonmembers.