Virtual Training: Portable Sanitation and Preparing for Extremes Sept 2022
Extreme weather conditions are becoming more frequent. Be prepared!
On your device
In the last few months, we've seen record-breaking heat waves, an increase in wildfires, and the recent severe flooding across Appalachia. Extreme weather conditions are becoming more frequent. Don't let them catch your business off guard. This 90-minute course is designed to assist portable sanitation operators and their teams in dealing with extreme weather—from cold to heat and from windy conditions to natural disasters.
In this training, participants will:
- Know the key considerations and optimal tactics for placing and servicing units subject to cold temperatures (32 degrees F/0 degrees C or below).
- Know the key considerations and optimal tactics for placing and servicing units subject to hot temperatures (85 degrees F/29 degrees C or above).
- Participants will be able to identify acceptable tactics for securing units in windy conditions.
- Participants will be able to create (or assist in the creation of) a hazard preparedness plan for their company.
- Participants will be aware of the unique issues and considerations in providing portable sanitation during or after a natural disaster.
Member pricing: $100
Nonmember pricing: $130
Be sure to login to receive member pricing!
Length of Session:
For More Information:
Ronda McMichael, Wise Environmental Solutions
Trainer Bio: Ronda McMichael is an Operator Director on the PSAI Board. Ronda also serves on the PSAI Standards and Guidance Committee and Training Committee where she became a certified PSAI trainer last year! Ronda operates Wise Environmental Solutions, Inc, headquartered in Trussville, Alabama.