Virtual Roundtable: How Financials Affect Strategy
What does a healthy company look like from a financial perspective?
* Registration open until 4/20/23 at 11:50 AM ()
how to understand various financial statements
what a healthy company looks like from a financial perspective
strategies some operator members have used to achieve growth, improve their bottom line, and avoid unnecessary overspending
- Wendy Cross, Head of Strategic Partnerships, ServiceCore / Co-Chair of PSAI Member Business Success Committee and Supplier Director on PSAI Board
- Damon Powell, founder, FMC Advisors, LLC; the firm specializes in helping business owners navigate the entire sale process to maximize the value of their business
- Jonathan Langley, CPA/ABV; formed his own CPA firm in 2019 after working with a large local and middle-market CPA firm in Nashville, Tennessee
For More Information:
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55114
United States +1-952-854-8300
- Damon H. Powell is a dynamic leader who uses over 20 years experience in the liquid and solid waste industries to help his clients improve their businesses. He spent 10 years at Waste Management holding various positions in sales and operations management throughout the United States. He then spent nearly a decade at United Site Services serving as VP of Sales for the South Region, Director of Business Development - Mergers & Acquisitions and VP of Rolloff Operations. Damon then founded FMC Advisors, LLC, a firm specializing in helping business owners navigate the entire sale process to maximize the value of their business.
- Jonathan Langley, CPA/ABV; formed his own CPA firm in 2019 after working with a large local and middle-market CPA firm in Nashville, Tennessee. Jonathan has a strong tax background providing small businesses (sole proprietors, partnerships, S-Corporations, C-Corporations), individuals and trusts with tax compliance services. He is Accredited in Business Valuation and assist small businesses with company valuations for buy/sell transactions - process driven. He can assist with budget development and financial analysis for larger, more established companies (project based or quarterly/annually). Jonathan also has multi-state business tax return experience and provides Tax Planning on a quarterly or annual basis depending on client needs, including pass-through entity impacts and YE bonus analysis/retirement plan contributions. He is experienced in complex partnership/LLC (special allocations) and S-Corp (including QSub) structures and has experience with Sec. 754 elections and partnership transactions. He has assisted with 3 business sales ($3.5m - $22.5m, including tax planning [net after-tax cash flow projections]), assistance with purchase price allocation and tax return reporting.