PSAI Virtual Training: Portable Sanitation & Special Events
This course is relevant to all working at a portable sanitation company
This 90-minute course is relevant to everyone working at a portable sanitation company. Service technicians, sales staff, dispatchers, and office assistants will all benefit from this session. You will learn:
- How to communicate with customers throughout the bidding process, during the event, and at the post-event meeting.
- Key considerations in determining the optimal number and types of portable units required.
- Ideal and acceptable placement configuration options at various special events.
- Specific behaviors you should employ and those you should avoid when placing, servicing, and picking up special events units.
- The most likely areas in which problems may develop and understand the steps you can take, both proactively and reactively, to minimize the impact on a successful event.
Rates: Member: $100 / Non-Member: $130
For More Information:
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55114
United States +1-952-854-8300
Speaker: Ross Ambrose, Porta Serve, High Springs, Florida
Ross Ambrose is the owner of Porta Serve in North Central Florida. For the past 22 years, his company has provided services to The Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park, which hosts a wide variety of events and music festivals. A member of the PSAI Board and Training Committee, Ross looks forward to presenting this course the summer festival season.