PSAI Virtual Training: Portable Sanitation and Special Events
This course is relevant to all working at a portable sanitation company
This 90-minute course is relevant to everyone working at a portable sanitation company. Service technicians, sales staff, dispatchers, and office assistants will all benefit from this session. You will learn:
- How to communicate with customers throughout the bidding process, during the event, and at the post-event meeting.
- Key considerations in determining the optimal number and types of portable units required.
- Ideal and acceptable placement configuration options at various special events.
- Specific behaviors you should employ and those you should avoid when placing, servicing, and picking up special events units.
- The most likely areas in which problems may develop and understand the steps you can take, both proactively and reactively, to minimize the impact on a successful event.
Rates: Member: $100 / Non-Member: $130
Ben Curtis, Tidy Services, Salem, Virginia
For More Information:
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55416
United States +1-952-854-8300