PSAI Virtual Training: Portable Sanitation and Special Events
* Registration open until 7/19/22 at 11:00 AM (CDT)
This 90-minute course is relevant to everyone working at a portable sanitation company. Service technicians, sales staff, dispatchers, and office assistants will all benefit from this session. You will learn:
- How to communicate with customers throughout the bidding process, during the event, and at the post-event meeting.
- Key considerations in determining the optimal number and types of portable units required.
- Ideal and acceptable placement configuration options at various special events.
- Specific behaviors you should employ and those you should avoid when placing, servicing, and picking up special events units.
- The most likely areas in which problems may develop and understand the steps you can take, both proactively and reactively, to minimize the impact on a successful event.
Rates: Member: $100 / Non-Member: $130
Speaker: Joshua Perez, A Clean Portoco, Harlingen, Texas
Joshua Perez, owner of Redi 2 Go Rentals, established in January 2020 provides shower trailers, laundry trailers and temporary fencing. He also assists his parent’s company A Clean Portoco in the Rio Grande Valley and Laredo as the Safety and IT manager. With 2 decades experience in the Portable Sanitation market, from 2000 as A Clean Portoco General manager and in 2019 Texas Disposal System Manager of Site Services. He was born in Houston, Tx and grew up in the Rio Grande Valley, later attending Texas Tech University and residing in the central Texas area. A strong believer in treating others the way you want to be treated, something his grandmother instilled in him, has led Joshua to pursue a helping hand in the PSAI. Since he attended his first PSAI show in 2005, Joshua has been privileged enough to meet some wonderful and knowledgeable members of the PSAI. Those members gave him on-the-job education in the sanitation industry and how to look outside the box for answers. Joshua hopes we can continue to grow the PSAI and give the next generation of members a warm and welcoming home to learn from our history and make the future brighter.