Virtual Training: Servicing and Maintaining Equipment 2022
This 2.5-hour course teaches learners about the proper use of pumping equipment, techniques for cleaning equipment in the field and on the yard, and best practices for field repair. You will learn how to:
- Identify and describe the required personal protective equipment for service technicians and when/how it should be worn
- Outline and explain the proper procedures for materials handling, spill containment, and accident/incident management that may occur on the job
- Name the infectious diseases that are potential risks for portable sanitation technicians and how to reduce the risk of contracting them
- Understand the record-keeping protocols that pertain to most portable sanitation operations
- Give examples of professional demeanor and conduct in a variety of scenarios
About Our Presenter: Tony Watson from United Site Services, Inc
I started my career in Portable Sanitation in 2005 at Andy Gump, Inc. That year Nancy and Barry introduced me to PSAI. I quickly fell in love with this industry and with the Gumps’ support, became involved. I learned the values and benefits of PSAI—networking, roundtable education, industry standards, and the benefits and work of committees. I have served on the Training Committee, Awards Committee, Nominating committee, and the Ad Hoc Committee.
In 2018 I went to work for United Site Services as a Regional Vice President. My current role is Vice President of Business Improvement. I am involved in writing best practices, internal audit and internal supervisor and manager coaching.
Rates: PSAI Members $100 / Nonmembers $130
Bundle and Save! Register for the full Basic Service Technician Series now!