Virtual Training: Portable Sanitation and Work Sites
Grow your skills and confidence in serving work site customers
On your device
This 90-minute course is designed to assist portable sanitation operators and their teams in growing their skills and confidence in serving work site customers.
You will learn:
- How to differentiate needs and best practices for different types of work sites;
- What you need to know regarding special types of work sites such as federal installations, schools, and big box stores;
- Key considerations in determining the optimal number and types of portable units required for work sites;
- How to identify both ideal and acceptable placement configuration options at various work sites;
- Specific behaviors you should employ and those they should avoid when placing, servicing and picking up at work sites.
Member pricing: $100
Nonmember pricing: $130
Be sure to login to receive member pricing!
Length of Session:
For More Information:
Scott Thone, COO of FusionSite Services
Trainer Bio: Scott is the COO of FusionSite Services. The company operates portable sanitation businesses in eight states. Scott has been in the portable sanitation industry for 22 years. He is a past president of the PSAI Board of Directors and past co-chair of the Training Committee (which he still serves on).