In Person Training: Portable Sanitation & Special Events 2024
Relevant to everyone working at a portable sanitation company
Daytona Grande Oceanfront Hotel422 North Atlantic Avenue
Daytona Beach, FL 32118-3925
This 90-minute course is relevant to everyone working at a portable sanitation company. Service technicians, sales staff, dispatchers, and office assistants will all benefit from this session. You will learn:
- How to communicate with customers throughout the bidding process, during the event, and at the post-event meeting.
- Key considerations in determining the optimal number and types of portable units required.
- Ideal and acceptable placement configuration options at various special events.
- Specific behaviors you should employ and those you should avoid when placing, servicing, and picking up special events units.
- The most likely areas where problems may develop; understand the steps to take, both proactively and reactively, to minimize the impact on a successful event.
Member pricing: $100
Nonmember pricing: $130
Be sure to login to receive member pricing!
Length of Session:
For More Information:
At 2024 PSAI Convention & Trade Show