Thank you for your interest in linking to the Portable Sanitation Association International (PSAI) website. The PSAI works on behalf of the portable sanitation industry to achieve a world in which clean and safe sanitation is accessible to all. Our website provides information for PSAI Members, portable sanitation-related businesses, government entities, and the general public.
Linking to the PSAI’s Website
The PSAI encourages and permits text links to content on the PSAI’s website, provided that any entity doing so uses the following guidelines when setting up a link to the PSAI’s website.
- The PSAI does NOT endorse companies, products or services, and strictly prohibits any suggestion of endorsement, recommendation, or superiority of one company, product, or service over another company, product or service. Additionally, you may not represent that you have, or your organization has, a relationship with the PSAI or any of the events, products, or services that the PSAI provides unless that relationship is the subject of a written agreement that has been signed by the PSAI. PSAI Members in good standing may indicate their status as Members by displaying the approved “Proud Member” logo on their websites and materials provided the placement does not imply endorsement by the PSAI.
- The PSAI does not allow framing of its website, or use of other techniques that may alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of the PSAI’s website. When setting up a link to the PSAI’s website, it must open in a new web browser window rather than displaying the pages in a frame of the linking site’s web template.
- Links directly to the PSAI’s website should be text-only. Your company or government agency may not use the PSAI’s logo on external websites or as a profile picture on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube, without permission in the form of a signed agreement with the PSAI.
- One of the following lead-in sentences must be used in conjunction with the text link to the PSAI’s website:
- The PSAI is the trade association representing portable sanitation operators and suppliers around the world.
- The PSAI’s vision is a world in which clean and safe sanitation is accessible to all.
- The PSAI’s purpose is to preserve lives and improve experiences by providing clean, safe portable sanitation through its Member companies.
- The PSAI is the trusted source of information about portable sanitation options and standards. For more details, visit the PSAI’s website at www.psai.org.
- The PSAI does not allow other websites to copy and reuse information or material(s) from the PSAI’s website without specific, written permission.
- The PSAI shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend the PSAI against all claims arising out of or based upon your website.
- The PSAI reserves the right to withdraw permission for any link at any time.
Linking from the PSAI’s Website
When the PSAI’s website links to other sites maintained by third parties over which the PSAI has no control, the PSAI does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at the sites to which it links, including responsibility or liability for their accuracy or for any damages resulting or arising from the use of any of their products and/or services. A link on the PSAI’s website does not imply endorsement or recommendation by the PSAI. The links are shown solely for users’ information and convenience. Users should do their own diligence to determine what products and/or services are right for their use.
PSAI reserves the right to add, modify and delete these guidelines at any time at the PSAI’s sole discretion.