Virtual Training: Transportation and Logistics 2023
* Registration open until 6/6/23 at 10:00 AM ()
This 90-minute course addresses the major areas of competency required for portable sanitation professionals operating vehicles and setting up sites in the field, including preparation of equipment for safe transportation, vehicle maintenance protocols, and relevant laws and regulations for waste disposal. You will learn how to:
- Prepare portable sanitation equipment for safe transportation on public highways
- Identify specific equipment and explain its function in tank vehicles, and understand the unique issues involved in transporting loads of liquid waste
- Select sites and place equipment under a variety of conditions
- List the relevant laws and regulations that apply to waste disposal
- Explain the relevant vehicle inspection and maintenance protocols that pertain to most portable sanitation operations
About Our Presenter: Josh Perez from Redi 2 Go Rentals
Joshua Perez, owner of Redi 2 Go Rentals (established in January 2020) provides shower trailers, laundry trailers and temporary fencing. He also assists his parents’ company A Clean Portoco in the Rio Grande Valley and Laredo as the Safety and IT manager. Since he attended his first PSAI show in 2005, Joshua has been privileged enough to meet some wonderful and knowledgeable members of the PSAI. Those members gave him on-the-job education in the sanitation industry and how to look outside the box for answers. Joshua hopes we can continue to grow the PSAI and give the next generation of members a warm and welcoming home to learn from our history and make the future brighter.
Rates: PSAI Members $100 / Nonmembers $130
Bundle and Save! Register for the full Basic Service Technician Training Series!
For More Information:
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55114
United States +1-952-854-8300