Virtual Training: Health, Safety, and Professional Excellence 2023
* Registration open until 6/20/23 at 10:00 AM ()
This 2.5-hour course teaches learners about the responsibilities of employers and workers for safety on the job, how to minimize the risk of illness or infection from job-related exposure, and how to approach the position of portable sanitation professional for maximum success. You will learn how to:
- Identify and describe the required personal protective equipment for service technicians and when/how it should be worn.
- Outline and explain the proper procedures for materials handling, spill containment, and accident/incident management that may occur on the job
- Name the infectious diseases that are potential risks for portable sanitation technicians and how to reduce the risk of contracting them
- Understand the record-keeping protocols that pertain to most portable sanitation operations
- Give examples of professional demeanor and conduct in a variety of scenarios
About Our Presenter: Jamie Gunderson from Honey Bucket
Jamie started in the portable sanitation industry in 1998 in Northern Idaho as a yard guy. “Since then, I have held various positions including route driver, pickup and delivery driver, outside sales, inside sales and various levels of management. I have worked for several companies over the years—but have found my way to where I started at Honey Bucket as the Operations Manager for east Texas, based out of Conroe, Texas.” Jamie is a PSAI certified trainer and a volunteer on the PSAI Training Committee.
Rates: Member: $100 / Non-Member: $130
Bundle and Save! Register for the full Basic Service Technician Training Series
For More Information:
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55114
United States +1-952-854-8300