Virtual Training: Portable Sanitation & Work Sites
Grow your skills and confidence in serving work site customers
On your device
* Registration open until 4/18/23 at 12:00 AM (CDT)
This 90-minute course is designed to assist portable sanitation operators and their teams in growing their skills and confidence in serving work site customers.
You will learn:
- How to differentiate needs and best practices for different types of work sites;
- What you need to know regarding special types of work sites such as federal installations, schools, and big box stores;
- Key considerations in determining the optimal number and types of portable units required for work sites;
- How to identify both ideal and acceptable placement configuration options at various work sites;
- Specific behaviors you should employ and those they should avoid when placing, servicing, and picking up at work sites.
Member pricing: $100
Nonmember pricing: $130
Be sure to login to receive member pricing!
Length of Session:
For More Information:
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55114
United States +1-952-854-8300
Jamie Gunderson, Operations Manager, Honey Bucket (NW Cascade)
Trainer Bio: Jamie started in the portable sanitation industry in 1998 in Northern Idaho as a yard guy. "I started in the portable sanitation industry in 1998 in Northern Idaho as a yard guy. Since then, I have held various positions including route driver, pickup and delivery driver, outside sales, inside sales, and various levels of management. I have worked for several companies over the years, but have found my way to where I started at Honey Bucket as the Operations Manager for east Texas, based out of Conroe, TX. I am a PSAI certified trainer and a volunteer on the PSAI Training Committee."